Do you have an issue or concern that you would like to report?

For the most efficient response to your concern, find out who you need to contact. It may be the responsibility of Warwickshire County Council, Stratford District Council, Warwickshire Police or may be something the Parish Council can help with directly.

Find your issue and see who to report it to –

  • Earlswood Leisure Park
  • Earlswood Allotments
  • Council Meetings
  • Footpath Lighting

Contact the Parish Clerk

  • Potholes
  • Roads/Highways
  • Flooding
  • Drainage
  • Street Lighting

Report to WCC

  • Fly-Tipping
  • Waste & Recycling
  • Food Safety
  • Council Tax
  • Street Care

Report it to SDC

  • Antisocial Behaviour
  • Criminal Activity
  • Home Security
  • Vehicle Speeding

Report to Police

If you wish to report Anti-Social Behaviour within the Parish you can use our dedicated report tool here.

Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us and we can help with your enquiry.